Thursday, February 6, 2014

Double Dinner Duty!


I know we can all agree that it sure is nice to come home after a long day at work to supper ready to be gobbled up, no prep required, am I right?? Last night I made sure to make double supper so I could enjoy my Crafty Drop-In night tonight here at Sew Dandee without the distraction of hungry tummy growls between stitches and knit talk. The big bowl of salady goodness was last night's dinner and the ever awesome mason jar got filled with the same ingredients at the same time making tonight's dinner travel ready! We've got mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, avocado, sweet potato, black beans, seasoned coconut ribbons (that I need to make more of since they were SO frickin' tasty on EVERYTHING!), lemon zest and juice, fresh ground pepper and some Coconut Seasoning Sauce that I was trying for the first time. As simple as my 'dressing' was, it was PACKED with flavor! Sometimes less really is more. And I really liked the savory goodness that came from the coconut seasoning sauce. Picked it up at Vita Health Fresh Market. Great as a soy sauce replacement in any dressing, sauce, marinade, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget