Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Powered by HEMP!

Today's super snack mason jar of goodness has a new ingredient! Manitoba Harvest Chocolate Hemp Bliss! (On sale right now at Vita Health). To be perfectly honest, I'm not a huge fan of hemp milk which is crazy as I love everything else hemp. But using the hemp milk, especially chocolate, was a winner this time around. Along with a handful of fresh raspberries, wild blueberries, hemp hearts, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, sprouted sunflower seeds, cacao nibs, cinnamon and cloves made for another filling jar of yum, fueling me for my extra long day at the shop.

Tonight I'm hosting my weekly Crafty Drop-In night from 5pm to 7:30pm here at Sew Dandee in Osborne Village where you can come by, hang out, craft, visit, get help, get inspiration and just relax in a welcoming, WARM environment. And of course, if you don't want to talk craft, I'm always up for talking food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget